So this week, I enjoyed going out to the beach and making my hand figure!
On a Sunday evening, I headed to Seal Beach.
So this is what I did.
1. I dug a hold in the dry part of the beach.
2. I put my hand in the sand and covered it with wet sand. My friends helped my put the sand on. And I made sure its completely covered.
3. I carefully pulled my hand out and poured plaster-mixed water in the hole.
4. I waited 30 seconds until the bubbles disappeared and then covered it with sand again.
5. I WAITED FOR 30 MINUTES.
6. I carefully dug the sand and pulled out my hand figure.
It turned out in pretty good shape and I had fun going out and playing with the sand.
After I got back from the beach I was trying to get the sand off the figure which was extremely hard because the sand was still wet and was stuck to the figure. And then I put too much pressure on my figure and I dropped it…….the fingertips shattered into little pieces………. ;(
But overall it was fun! Glad that I did it!